over the past 6 weeks i’ve learned a lot about myself.
- i’ll wake up an extra 30 minutes early if it means i get to shave my legs.
- i have very little self control when it comes to shopping for nolan (online)
- doing my hair is my last priority and has been up in a pony tail 95% of the time. maybe it’s time for a haircut?!?
- i like wearing the same thing everyday. fleece sweatpants and a tank top. thankfully we do 2+ loads of laundry a day, so i can wear them clean.
- i get excited about wearing makeup, but when it comes to actually putting it on.. i have no motivation.
my outfit below is from last saturday. we got out of the house to visit friends and do a little shopping. although i love taking care of nolan and being home with him, it’s been difficult for me to not get out of the house much- so this was wonderful!
(please ignore the wet hair and tired eyes)
i also wore my new favorite handbag, which i wrote about here.
linking up with lindsey, for what i wore wednesday.