nolan turned 3 weeks old yesterday. where has time gone? he is awake most of the day now and it’s so fun to see his personality develop. we’ve been able to get out quite a bit and he is learning to tolerate his car seat. yesterday we went to my doctor’s appointment and then went to meet his great grandma. i’ve been getting the hang of timing out his feedings and learning what he likes/doesn’t like. overall (knock on wood) he’s a pretty happy baby.
his favorites are:
- getting warm water poured over him on during bath time
- wiggling his belly around (usually generates a little grin)
- mornings, just like his mom!
- eating, eating, and more eating
- laying on b’s chest before bedtime
- sitting up, so he can watch what is going on
- being burped
- striped onesies (okay, that’s my favorite.. but still)
i’m savoring the time i am able to spend at home with him and trying not to focus on having to leave him 3 days a week starting in march. i’m thankful for a job that will let me spend 2 days working from home and somewhat excited to get into my working routine. god knows i need a job to pay for all of the cute clothes that i buy for him.