today’s tutorial is so easy that i don’t even need pictures. and yes, if you guessed that it involves mod podge, one of my favorite crafting partners- you were right! i’ve been getting nolan’s nursery ready and wanted a way to separate his clothes by size. i wanted a touch of color and couldn’t justify spending 20-30 dollars on pre-made organizers online. the total cost of this project was around 10 dollars.
- closet dividers (i got mine on ebay)
- mod podge
- scrapbook paper
- either number stickers or printed off sizes, you also could write directly on the paper
- trace around the dividers
- cut 1/4 of an inch extra off each side to make sure it fits inside
- apply a layer of mod podge to the opposite side that you want displayed and place on the divider
- carefully apply to the divider and allow 15 minutes to dry
- apply a layer of mod podge on the top of paper and place the sizes on top
- apply a final layer of mod podge and allow 3 hours to dry completely
you also could use this tutorial for your own closet and it would be great for craft fairs!