before we moved i knew i wanted a colorful and unique craft room. i decided to make some patterned letters to display and show my love for color. in order to complete this tutorial you’ll need: mod podge, paper letters (i got mine at joann’s), scrapbook paper, a brush, pencil, and scissors.
1) trace the outline of the letter on the scrapbook paper and cut out
2) place it on top of your letter and trim any excess
3) apply a thin layer of mod podge
4) carefully place your paper on top of the letter
5) apply a few additional layers of mod podge. i waited 15 minutes in between applying layers.
6) allow letters time to dry (i waited 24 hours before displaying)
here’s a little sneak peak of my new craft room.. what do you think? the shelving unit was purchased at ikea.