1. i’m an only child.. and i loved every minute of it growing up.
2. basketball provided me with so many amazing life lessons and experiences. one of the most rewarding aspects of playing basketball 24/7 while growing up was a free college education. “free” ended up being 40+ hours of basketball a week, which has resulted in me having zero interest in the sport.
3. i wear size 12 shoes. and my inseam is 35″. finding something “off the rack” = impossible.
4. i have a weird obsession with doing bridges. i’m as flexible as a popsicle stick, but somehow can manage to do a bridge.
5. my husband tried out with the green bay packers. one of the many reasons why they have quickly become my favorite sports team.
6. i’m allergic to seafood, yet LOVE sushi. vegetarian, of course.
7. b and i have a precious little baby up in heaven, we very rarely talk about it- but think about her daily.
8. guilty pleasure: peanut butter dipped in cool whip
9. i get anxious if my nail polish is chipped or my nails are filed unevenly.
10. i go through 20+ post it notes at work a day.