wet wipes are a necessity for me. the soda spill in the car, wiping bailey’s nose at the park, scrubbing the wet tester nail polish off at sephora, and anything else you can imagine i use a wet wipe. i was sick of the boring package hanging out in my purse, so i made a little case for them to be in. the project takes about 10 minutes and you should have everything you need, without running to the store.
1) cut three pieces of fabric into 4 inch x 8 inch squares (or rectangles.. technically)
2) iron two of the pieces in half
3) place the unfolded pattern piece on the bottom (pattern side down) and put the two folded pieces of top. the rough edges should be on the outside. pin as needed
4) sew a straight stitch around the entire square.
5) it’s not necessary, but i cut around the edges with a decorative scissors for a clean look
6) turn the fabric out and iron
slide in your wet wipes and enjoy!